Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world?
Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization?
A global fin tech company located in Poznań seeks a Desktop Support Technician to join the team!
We need You to :
- provide hardware support at client sites including Desktop / Laptop / Network / Printer / End User Devices,
- provide end user software support for Windows and Apple Mac Operating Systems, MS Office Packages and business applications,
- Respond to Incidents and Requests assigned via the ITSM Tool,
- Troubleshoot software and hardware related incidents and requests.
Do You need more details…?
Your responsibilities and main activities will be:
- configuring peripheral equipment (e.g. printers, scanners, PDA all data enabled devices),
- installing and configuring hardware for end users,
- configuring and installing software onto end user devices,
- providing VIP support to client’s executive members,
- ensuring Ticket updates are current and end users informed of progress,
- responding and resolving incidents within SLA,
- assessing, reviewing and resolving assigned calls within stipulated SLA,
- performing application troubleshooting and supporting as per incidents and requests,
- working with vendors and internal resources to facilitate resolution of incidents and requests,
- communicating effectively with relevant Stakeholders including team members and management,
- liaising with end users to effectively reach resolution on incidents and requests.
- 2 – 3 Years within an IT Desktop Support environment,
- experience with Service Desk Technologies (knowledge of MCSE, AppleMac Certification ITIL Foundation will be considered as the advantages),
- focus on details,
- eager to investigate,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- advanced English.
What we will give you:
- employment via external vendor (B2B contract),
- an opportunity to work in the best office in Poznań! 🙂
At PayU, we believe in the power of diversity to fuel positive change in the world. Our teams are made up of diverse individuals across different cultures and communities around the world, all working together towards a common goal of breaking down financial borders so everyone can prosper. We encourage all styles of working and all styles of thinking… Whether you are in South America, USA, India, South East Asia, Africa or Europe, we are looking for people who want to be inspired, and to inspire us! If this is you, then get in touch.