PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth market throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 200.000+ merchants and millions of consumers. As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process approximately 1.2 million payments every single day.
Two years ago we acquired ZOOZ, our one-stop shop for international payments operation markets who manage and optimize multiple payment providers through a single platform.
About the Role
Here at PayU we have cloud-native payments gateway helping our customers grow their global businesses and we are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to help us secure it.
We are looking for someone to help us design and deploy security solutions to protect PayU products against the ever increasing landscape of security threats and ensure we are inline with our regulatory obligations.
If helping our team to secure a hyper-modern Infrastructure as Code, container based, Cloud hosted global payments service sounds like an interesting challenge, we are looking for you.
If you have
- 5 years of experience in offensive/defensive security testing
- 5 years in deploying and operating security systems.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud security on one of the leading cloud providers (AWS is an advantage)
- Curiosity and dedication to learning and are able to apply new knowledge in a pragmatic and timely manner.
- Knowledge of attacks and mitigation methods, with knowledge in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X); Containers security, Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection; Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
- Experience with Kubernetes security – an advantage
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
If you can
- Design and build great software solutions to meet complex, system-wide requirements.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into code.
- Debug and consider test implications across protocol and architectural stacks.
- Work independently, yet know when to ask for input.
If you are interested and enjoy
- Working on all aspects of securing products and production environments
- Triageing, analyzing and investigating security issues.
- Writing code that identifies and exploits software and hardware defects and gaps.
- Building security tools that automate red team and pentest operations
- Integrating and adopting new security tools into the system and the development lifecycle
- Working within a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and self-directed.
- Understanding complex systems from the API layer to infrastructure.