Be part of our PayU Team we are looking for our next Sales Engineer. who will support all product and technical integration related aspects of our PayU sales process with Global Merchants: detailing product features, answering questions and acting as the technical point of contact throughout the sales process.
Key responsibilities for this role include
- Maintain awareness of market trends and regulatory changes with responsibility for informing customers about its impact and assessing them on possible changes to roadmap priorities.
- Engage with regional and global PayU Hub product teams for roadmap planning, prioritization, and management to ensure appropriate feature and payments will be available for global merchants.
- Testing any new feature or product to be released by the Product and Engineering teams before offering it to customers.
- Support sales processes as technical integration expert from pre-sales visits and calls, supporting the clients up until full integration is completed.
If you fulfill the following requirements don’t wait and apply!
- Degree in computer science or relevant technical degree
- Experience in roles similar to Sales Engineer, Integration Engineer, Integration Analyst or Technical Support Engineer.
- General knowledge of programming languages (Java, Php, Python, etc) and up to speed on latest SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) practices.
- Highly familiar with API based integration methods as REST and SOAP.
- General understanding and ability to create queries with non-relational and Relational Databases(SQL).
- Proficient in written and verbal English.