Role: Assistant Manager – Strategic Sales
About the role:
In this role, you are required to pick up industry segments and identify opportunities to drive value chain deals across the selected segments. Ability to connect with C-Level executives and understanding the payment journey in an organization to suggest digital solutions both upstream and downstream.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and build new strategic partnerships in line with business goals
- Build a scale in business development by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, engineering and marketing teams)
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long term relationships with merchants, resellers, developers, platform providers and expand the partner ecosystem
- Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry and related events. Monitor market trends and competitor’s activities
- Knowledge of payment products, payment processing
- Defining the revenue / sales targets for the set of partners being handled as well as monitoring their progress.
- Providing marketing support to channel partner for data generation activities/tie up.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in strategic partnership and relationship management
- Experience working in B2B sales
- Lead discussions at C – level
- Takes direction, documents expectations, then executes with minimal further direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people in a day
- Have no problem cold calling potential customers
- Flexible, self-driven, and proactive
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.