This October, the future of fintech is coming to Las Vegas to join the industry’s biggest conversation. Money 20/20 is one of the largest global events focused on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, data and technology.
One of the most anticipated shows of the year, Money 20/20 is a unique 4-day experience that facilitates not only insightful conversations around what’s next across the world of payments, fintech and financial services, but also relevant game-changing connections.
Bringing key power players under one roof, from global leaders to new challengers and from tech giants to startups, the event features an agenda centered around key topics and issues facing the industry: regulation, risk and fraud, changes in business models and innovations.
Key topics at a glance:
- BNPL: Alt Payment and Lending Changing the Rules of Game
- It’s Time to Turn Your Customers into Shareholders
- LATAM’s Impact on the Global Ecosystem
- Financial Crime: Thwarting the Latest Threats
- Fraud prevention: From Cost Center To Competitive Advantage
- Who’s Disrupting Whom?: Crypto and Regulation
- Match Point: Fueling Innovation and the Future of Payments
- Can Embedded Fintech & Payments Help Businesses Scale and Expand Globally?
Explore the full agenda here: https://us.money2020.com/content/agenda#/agenda