On 5-7 July, over 1,200 of the world’s brightest minds in merchant payments, including payment experts, thought leaders, solution providers and merchants will be heading to Berlin to network and discuss key trends, current and future payments industry developments.
The conference, which is recognized as Europe’s leading event on acquiring and merchant payments, will bring together merchants, acquiring banks, PSPs, payment processors, schemes, regulators, gateways, solution providers and other fintechs.
Top industry speakers, including our PayU payment experts, will provide unique insights into the latest technologies, trends and business models of merchant payment acceptance, checkout, conversion, fraud, security and customer shopping and cross-border payments experience.
Topics on the agenda will include:
- The road to successful digital transformation in payment acceptance
- Going cross-border with digital payments
- BNPL – A generational shift from credit cards?
- Booming e-commerce concepts and trends
- Digital currencies
- Data and payments coming together
- The next chapter in Open Banking
- The European regulation “affairs” and more.
Explore the full agenda on the MPE website.