PayU’s Privacy Statement
Welcome to PayU. PayU and its businesses adhere to a set of core PayU privacy principles.
These principles apply to all persons and organisations whose personal information (also referred to as personal data) we hold. We focus, in particular, on the following core principles:
- To be transparent and to educate: You should understand what personal information is collected, for what purposes and to understand how we apply our privacy principles. To view our full privacy statement, please click here.
- To empower the individual: PayU wants you to be in control of your personal information and to make your own choices about your personal information.
- To protect and keep your information secure: As a payments and financial services business, ensuring your personal information is kept safe and secure is one of our main business values. PayU works together to maintain your trust and we take responsibility to ensure that appropriate security standards are implemented and your personal information is protected.
- To only collect and retain the personal information we need: PayU collects personal information to perform its services for you. We work to have controls in place to avoid collecting identifiable data beyond what we need.
- To respect local law: PayU has a global presence, with local privacy expertise. To view the local applicable privacy statements (or privacy terms in our terms and conditions) for our local PayU business, please click here and select the country from the list.
The PayU privacy principles are global standards that we use to measure our commitment to data privacy legislation and to develop our services and products.
If you have any questions or want to report a privacy concern you can contact us at: email@example.com