Depending on the applicable laws in your country, you may have certain rights under data protection laws. For example, under the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights:
- access your personal information
- correct or rectify your personal information
- erase or delete your personal information
- restrict the processing of your personal information
- request data portability
- object to automated decision making, including profiling, if these decisions produce a legal effect on you
- raise a complaint
You may withdraw a consent that you have given us and prevent further processing if there is no other legal ground (including legitimate interest) for processing your personal information.
You can click here to know more about your rights in your country.